<< Back to Results
P2C 9144: A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab Alone or in Combination with TRC105 for Advanced Renal Cell Cancer
- This is a clinical trial of Bevacizumab that will be administered by IV, which is standard of care and TAK105 that will be administered by IV, and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ELAINE LAM
- MICHAEL WACKER at 720-848-3427
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 1 year. A follow up period will consist of a follow-up exam at least once to make sure any side effects have resolved. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced renal cell cancer.