<< Back to Results
CA209025: A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of BMS-936558 vs Everolimus in Subjects with Advanced or Metastatic Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma who Have Received Prior Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drugs BMS-936558 and Everolimus which will be administered by IV or by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ELAINE LAM
- NICOLE CHRONISTER at 720-848-0602
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. Treatment period includes study visits every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks based on the drug you are assigned to. The duration of participation depends on how you respond to treatment .The follow-up period includes two phases. Initial follow-up includes two clinic visits: the first will be one month after discontinuing treatment the second will be two months after that. The remaining follow-up visits may be conducted over the telephone or at your doctor's office. These visits will occur about every 3 months and may be more frequent. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with Advanced or Metastatic Clear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma who have received prior Anti-Angiogenic Therapy.