<< Back to Results
SWOG S0931: EVEREST: EVErolimus for Renal Cancer Ensuing Surgical Therapy, A Phase III Study
- This study is being conducted to see whether treatment with everolimus after surgery for kidney cancer will increase the time without cancer returning.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ELAINE LAM
- MARY ANDUHA at 720-848-0659
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will be conducted to determine eligibility. Treatment period can last up to 54 weeks. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits every six months for the first two years and then yearly thereafter until 10 years after registration. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with cancer of the kidney.
- Shaw Regional Cancer Center (Vail)
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.
- Valley View Hospital