<< Back to Results
GOG-0268 A PHASE II EVALUATION OF TEMSIROLIMUS (CCI-779) (NCI SUPPLIED AGENT: NSC# 683864, IND# 61010) IN COMBINATION WITH CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL FOLLOWED BY TEMSIROLIMUS (CCI-779) CONSOLIDATION AS FIRST-LINE THERAPY IN THE TREATMENT OF STAGE III-IV CLEAR CELL CARCINCOMA OF THE OVARY
- This is a clinical trial of Temsirolimus that will be administered by IV which is investigational, and Carboplatin that will be administered by IV and is standard of care, and Paclitaxel that will be administered by IV and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 51 weeks. A follow up period will consist of physician contact and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with newly diagnosed Stage III or Stage IV clear cell cancer of the ovary.