<< Back to Results
CALGB C80702, A Phase III Trial of 6 Versus 12 Treatments of Adjuvant FOLFOX plus Celecoxib or Placebo for Patients with Resected Stage III Colon Cancer
- This is a clinical trial of celecoxib that will be administered by mouth which is investigational and "FOLFOX"; a combination of 5-flourouracil (also called 5-FU), leucovorin and oxaliplatin that will be administered by IV and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- STEPHEN LEONG
- JAMIE BENDRICK-PEART at 720-848-0600
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 3 years.. A follow up period will consist of phone contact or clinic visit. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with colon cancer that has spread to lymph nodes.
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Shaw Regional Cancer Center (Vail)
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.
- Valley View Hospital