<< Back to Results
CALGB C90601 A Randomized Double-Blinded Phase III Study Comparing Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, and Bevacizumab to Gemcitaine, Cisplatin, and Placebo in Patients with Advanced Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- This research is being done to see if adding an investigational drug called bevacizumab to gemcitabine and cisplatin, will delay the growth of your cancer and allow you to live longer. The study will compare the effects, good and/or bad of both combinations of drugs.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- THOMAS FLAIG
- Bladder Cancer/Urothelial Cancer
- MARY ANDUHA at 720-848-0659
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : The treatment period is divided up into a 21-day period of time called a cycle. You will receive gemcitabine and cisplatin for a total of up to six cycles (18 weeks). After that you will continue receiving the study drug or placebo until you leave the study. // Eligibility criteria include 18 years or older with advanced transitional cell cancer of the urinary tract.
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.