<< Back to Results
A PHASE Ib, OPEN LABEL, DOSE ESCALATION STUDY OF THE SAFETY AND PHARMACOLOGY OF GDC-0941 IN COMBINATION WITH ERLOTINIB IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS
- Clinical trial of investigational drug GDC-0941 and erlotinib given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- STEPHEN LEONG
- SHARON HECKER at 720-848-0667
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to one year as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit 30 days after you stop taking the study drug. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)