<< Back to Results
A Phase I, Multiple-Dose Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Single Agent REGN421 Administered Every 3 Weeks in Patients with Advanced Solid Malignancies
- Clinical trial of investigational drug REGN421 given through an intravenous (IV) infusion.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTONIO JIMENO
- SHARON HECKER at 720-848-0667
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit at 15, 30 and 60 days after you stop taking the study drug. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)