<< Back to Results
A MULTI-ARM PHASE 1 DOSE ESCALATION STUDY OF THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF THE DUAL PI3K/MTOR INHIBITORS PF-04691502 AND PF-05212384 IN COMBINATION WITH EXPERIMENTAL OR APPROVED ANTICANCER AGENTS IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED CANCER.
- This clinical trial is being done to study three investigational drugs called PD-0325901, PF-05212384, and PF-04691502. These study drugs are being looked at to see if they could be a treatment for advanced cancer. You will be given only one of the three possible combinations of investigational drugs while in this study, depending on the type of cancer you have. PF-04691502 is given in tablet form, PD-325901 is in capsule form, and irinotecan as well as PF-05212384 are given via IV.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- STEPHEN LEONG
- ALISON SUTTON at 720-848-0601
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will take place to determine eligibility. The number of treatment cycles you receive will depend on how you are doing. You may continue to receive the study drug for up to a year or until your disease progresses or if you develop side-effects. However, you may continue with the study drug if your study doctor determines that your cancer is not growing. Follow up visits will occur once the study concludes. // Those who are 18 years or older with advanced cancer may be eligible for to participate in this study.