<< Back to Results
A PHASE I, OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF THE SAFETY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF ESCALATING DOSES OF DMOT4O39A IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE PANCREATIC OR PLATINUM-RESISTANT OVARIAN CANCER.
- The study drug, DMOT4039A, is being looked at to see if it could be a safe and tolerable treatment for advanced cancer. This investigational drug will be administered to you through a vein in your arm (an infusion).
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- COLIN WEEKES
- BARBARA BECKER at 720-848-0356
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Treatment will begin following a screening period to determine eligibility. The length of your participation in this study will depend on how you respond to the study drug. After completion of the study, we will follow up with you at the 30 and 90 day mark. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to: Patients 18 years of age or older with Unresectable Pancreatic or Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer.
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)