<< Back to Results
Phase I Safety Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic study of PF-02341066 a C-Met/HGFR selective Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor administered orally to patients with advanced cancer.
- Clinical trial of investigational drug PF-02341066 given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- SARAH RIPPKE at 720-848-0685
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility, which may include a tumor biopsy. A treatment period that can last up to 1 year as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit 28 days after you stop treatment. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)