<< Back to Results
A Phase I, open-label, multicenter, dose escalation study of oral BGJ398, a pan FGFR kinase inhibitor, in adult patients with advanced solid malignancies
- Clinical trial of investigational drug BGJ398 given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- SARAH RIPPKE at 720-848-0685
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit after you stop taking the study drug (to follow for any lasting side effects). // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)