<< Back to Results
NSABP B-47: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Chemotherapy Alone (Six Cycles of Docetaxel plus Cyclophosphamide or Four Cycles of Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel to Chemotherapy plus Trastuzumab in Women with Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative HER2-Low Invasive Breast Cancer
- This is a clinical trial comparing two different standard chemotherapy treatments administered by IV with and without the drug trastuzumab. Trastuzumab will be administered by IV and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- NICOLE KOUNALAKIS
- BRITTANY HICKS at 720-848-0657
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last as long as a year. A follow-up period that can last until it has been 10 years from the date one joins the study. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with breast cancer.