<< Back to Results
SWOG S1007: A Phase III, Randomized Clinical Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemotherapy in Patients with 1-3 Positive Nodes, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2-Negative Breast Cancer with Recurrence Score (RS) of 25 or Less.
- This is a clinical trial of tamoxifen and an aromatase inhibitor that will be administered by mouth, which is standard of care and docetaxel, cyclophosphamide, paclitaxel, doxorubicin, and/or 5-FU selected regimens that will be administered by IV, and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTHONY ELIAS
- KYRA ANDERSON at
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 10 years. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits for up to 15 years. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with breast cancer.
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Shaw Regional Cancer Center (Vail)
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.
- Valley View Hospital