<< Back to Results
GOG 0225: Can Diet and Physical Activity Modulate Ovarian and Primary Peritoneal Cancer Progression-Free Survival?
- This is a clinical trial of dietary and exercise intervention.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) can last up to 24 months. A follow-up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older and have completed treatment (chemotherapy and other treatment prescribed by your doctor) for stage II, III, or IV ovarian, fallopian tube or peritoneal cancer and you are at risk for the cancer coming back.