<< Back to Results
GOG 0267: QUALITY OF LIFE AND CARE NEEDS IN PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT OR RECURRENT PLATINUM-RESISTANT OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE, AND PERITONEAL CANCER
- This is a clinical trial of quality of life and needs.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 6 months. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced ovarian, fallopian tube, or peritoneal cancer.