<< Back to Results
GOG 0213 Phase III randomized controled clinical trial of carboplatin and paclitaxel alone or in combination with bevacizumab followed by bevacizumab and secondary cytoreductive surgery in platinum sensitive recurent ovarian peritoneal primary and fallopian TUV cancer
- Clinical trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel administered by IV, which is considered standard of care and Bevacizumab administered by IV and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to nine months. A follow up period that will continue for the rest of your life. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with ovarian, fallopian tube or peritoneal primary cancer.