<< Back to Results
GOG-0260, A PHASE II EVALUATION OF ELESCLOMOL SODIUM AND WEEKLY PACLITAXEL IN THE TREATMENT OF RECURRENT OR PERSISTENT PLATINUM-RESISTANT OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER
- This is a clinical trial of elesclomol sodium that will be administered by IV which is investigational and paclitaxel that will be administered by IVand is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as there are no bad side effects and the cancer is not getting worse. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer that has failed to respond to initial chemotherapies or has re-grown after surgery, radiation therapy, or other forms of therapy.