<< Back to Results
Prospective Evaluation of Vaginal Stenosis and Sexual Function in Patients with Pelvic Malignancies Treated with Multimodality Therapy Including Radiation Therapy versus Surgery Alone
- This is a clinical trial of multimodality that will be administered by medical devices which is standard of care. The daily use of the device is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- CHRISTINE FISHER
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- MONICA ROBISCHON at 720-848-0661
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 2 years. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with rectal, endometrial, cervical, or anal cancer.