<< Back to Results
GSK 115523: A phase III, randomised, observer-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre, clinical trial to assess the prophylactic efficacy, safety, and immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' herpes zoster gE/AS01B candidate vaccine when administered intramuscularly on a two-dose schedule to adult autologous haematopoietic stem cell transplant (HCT) recipients.
- This is a clinical trial of investigational Herpes Zoster vaccine GSK1437173A which will be administered by injection.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- JONATHAN GUTMAN
- Blood Diseases (Except Leukemia)
- DEREK SCHATZ at 720-848-0628
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will last at most 4 years. A follow up period will only be necessary if you show signs of having shingles. // Eligibility includes but is not limited to 18 years or older and who have received a transplant with their own blood stem cells.