<< Back to Results
Transplantation of Unrelated Donor Umbilical Cord Blood in Patients with Hematological Malignancies Using a Treosulfan Based Preparative Regimen
- This is a clinical trial treosulfan, fludarabine, and low dose radiation before cord blood transplant. Treosulfan and fludarabine will be administered by a central venous catheter.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- JONATHAN GUTMAN
- Blood Diseases (Except Leukemia)
- NICOLE AYODEJI at 720-848-0701
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period and a follow up period that will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria will include but are not limited to 18 years or older and eligible for cord blood transplant.