<< Back to Results
ECOG E1505: A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy with or without Bevacizumab for Patients with Completely Resected Stage IB (> 4 cm) - IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC
- This research is being done because even with the most aggressive after-surgery (adjuvant) treatment with chemotherapy, many people still have the lung cancer recur (come back). Treatment will be with one of three chemotherapy regimens, which will be chosen by the patient and the study doctor plus or minus bevacizumab.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANA OTON
- AMY BROWN at 720-848-0603
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 3 months. Information about the patients health will be collected for approximately 10 years and reported to the sponsors of the clinical trial. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limitied to 18 years or older with lung cancer.
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
- Shaw Regional Cancer Center (Vail)
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.
- Valley View Hospital