<< Back to Results
M14-212 A Phase 2 Study of ABT-199 in Subjects with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
- This is a clinical trial of ABT-199 that will be administered by mouth, which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAN POLLYEA
- DEREK SCHATZ at 720-848-0628
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last until your disease worsens or you no longer tolerate study drug treatment. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit and phone calls. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older in patients with AML that is relapsed or refractory, or patients with untreated AML who cannot tolerate standard therapy.