<< Back to Results
Pfizer B1931022: An Open-label, Randomized Phase 3 Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Compared to a Defined Investigator's Choice in Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory CD22 Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drug inotuzumab ozogamicin which will be administered by IV.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAN POLLYEA
- EMILY DENONCOURT at 303-748-0566
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will last up to 6 months. Approximately 28 days after your last dose of study drug, you will have an End of Treatment visit. The follow up period will last two years, which will include routine clinic visits. // Eligibility includes but is not limited to 18 years or older with relapsed or refractory CD22-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).