<< Back to Results
SWOG S1117: A Randomized Phase II Study of Azacitidine in Combination with Lenalidomide (NSC-7036813) versus Azacitidine Alone versus Azacitidine in Combination with Vorinostat (NSC - 701852) for Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
- This is a clinical trial of azacitidine that will be administered by either IV or subcutaneous injection which is standard of care and lenalidomide or vorinostat that will be administered by mouth and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAN POLLYEA
- EMILY DENONCOURT at 303-748-0566
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 5 years. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with higher risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) or chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML).