<< Back to Results
RTOG 0534 A PHASE III TRIAL OF SHORT TERM ANDROGEN DEPRIVATION WITH PELVIC LYMPH NODE OR PROSTATE BED ONLY RADIOTHERAPY (SPPORT) IN PROSTATE CANCER PATIENTS WITH A RISING PSA AFTER RADICAL PROSTATECTOMY
- The purpose of this study is to compare the effects, good and/or bad of three treatment methods on participants and their cancer.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- BRIAN KAVANAGH
- ROBYN SWING at 720-848-0607
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Patients will receive 36-39 radiation treatments over 7-8 weeks. Hormone therapy, if given, will last 4-6 months. Follow-up exams will occur every 3 months for the first year, then every 6 months for the next 4 years. After that, the study doctors would like to keep track of patients' medical condition every year for life. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older at high risk for recurrence of prostate cancer.
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.