<< Back to Results
Phase II open label study of the effect of GTx-758 as secondary hormonal therapy on serum PSA and serum free testosterone levels in men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer maintained on androgen deprivation therapy
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drug GTx-758 which will be administered orally.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- THOMAS FLAIG
- MICHAEL WACKER at 720-848-3427
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. You will take the study treatment daily for about 3 months. If you do not show signs of PSA or disease progression you will continue taking the study treatment daily for up to a year. Follow up visits include an end of study clinic visit 7 days after participation in the study is discontinued and one more 30 days later. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.