<< Back to Results
RTOG 1008: A Randomized Phase II Study of Adjuvant Concurrent Radiation and Chemotherapy Versus Radiation Alone in Resected High-Risk Malignant Salivary Gland Tumors
- This is a clinical trial of cisplatin that will be administered by IV which is standard of care and radiation therapy that will be administered standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAVID RABEN
- JENNIE ARESON at 720-848-0696
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 6 to 7 weeks. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits for for 3 to 6 months for the first 4 years and then phone contact afterwards. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with salivary gland tumors.