<< Back to Results
A Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating DCVax«-L, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Tumor Lysate Antigen for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme.
- The purpose of this study is to see if an investigational agent known as DCVax-Brain can slow the growth and recurrence of your brain tumor and whether it can extend overall survival. Other goals are to test the safety and activity of DCVax-Brain and to determine whether it causes an immune response against your cancer cells as compared to standard treatment. DCVax-Brain is an investigational agent made from your own blood cells which have been exposed to your own tumor tissue. The study agent OR placebo will be given by injection.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- KEVIN LILLEHEI
- Brain and Nervous System Tumors
- MONICA ROBISCHON at 720-848-0661
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Following a screening period to determine your eligibility, the active treatment phase lasts up to 36 months and begins after recovery from surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. The follow-up phase starts after the 36 months is completed or after you leave the study for any reason. During the follow-up phase you and/or a designated contact will be contacted every third month to ask how you are doing for the rest of your life. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to: persons 18 years and older with Glioblastoma Multiforme.