<< Back to Results
A Phase 2 Study of PF-04449913 for the Treatment of Acute Leukemia Patients with High Risk of Post-Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Relapse
- This is a clinical trial of investigational drug PF-04449913 which will be administered orally.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- DAN POLLYEA
- EMILY DENONCOURT at 303-748-0566
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. The treatment period will consist of 28 day cycles for as long as your doctor determines you are still benefitting from the treatment. The follow- up period will consist of one final visit to the clinic. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with Acute Leukemia and high risk of post-allogeneic stem cell transplantation relapse.