<< Back to Results
A Phase II study of the selective BRAF kinase inhibitor GSK2118436 in subjects with advanced non-small cell lung cancer and BRAF mutations
- This is a clinical trial of GSK2118436 that will be administered by mouth which is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- AMY BROWN at 720-848-0603
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 2 years. A follow up period will consist of phone contact and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with non-small cell lung cancer.