<< Back to Results
A PHASE 1, OPEN-LABEL, DOSE ESCALATION STUDY TO EVALUATE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF COMBINED ORAL C-MET/ALK INHIBITOR (PF-02341066) AND PAN-HER INHIBITOR (PF-00299804) IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
- Clinical trial of PF-00299804 or that will be administered by mouth and is investigational combined with PF-00299804 that will be administered by mouth and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- AMY BROWN at 720-848-0603
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period (s) that can last as long as your disease doesn't progress or until the end of the study. A follow up period will consist of contact by phone or clinic visit 28 days after treatment ended. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with non-small cell lung cancer.