<< Back to Results
An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase 2 study of a recombinant Human Anti-VEGFR-2 Monoclonal Antibody, IMC-1121B in Combination with Platinum-based Chemotherapy versus Platinum-based Chemotherapy Alone as First-Line Treatment of Patients with Recurrent or Advanced Non-Small Cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- This is a clinical trial of the study drug IMC-1121 B that will be administered by IV, which is investigational, and platinum based chemotherapy that includes pemetrexed, carboplatin and cisplatin that are administered by IV, which is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROBERT DOEBELE
- AMY BROWN at 720-848-0603
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 18 weeks, and a possible maintenance period that requires a clinic visit every three weeks. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with recurrent or advanced non-small cell lung cancer.