Lung Cancer Colorado Fund
Overseen by the physicians and scientists of the University of Colorado’s Lung Cancer Program, the Lung Cancer Colorado Fund is used to support many different needs of the University and UCH's combined fight against lung cancer, including:
- Basic, clinical and translational research
- Training of the next generation of physicians and scientists
- Patient financial assistance
- Facility and infrastructure improvements
Donations may be used to address any or all of the above areas, but if you want your funds to be considered for only some of the above uses, please specify this in an accompanying note.
Read and download our brochure
Read/Download Our Newsletter "Smarter than Cancer"
How to contribute to the fund
Go to the UCH online donation form page and select "Lung Cancer Colorado Fund" from the "I want my donation to support . . ." drop-down.
Please make checks payable to the Lung Cancer Colorado Fund and please be sure to write “UCH Foundation” on the memo line.
Mail your donations to:
University of Colorado Hospital Foundation
Mail Stop F485
12401 East 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
All donors over $100 who offer their name, address or email will receive our annual newsletter "Smarter than Cancer," which details the breakthroughs and progress supported by the Lung Cancer Colorado Fund.
For more information about the Lung Cancer Colorado Fund, please contact UCH Foundation at (720) 848-7802; Tax ID #20-8575263.
If your passion is to make a difference through a major endowment, please speak to your physician directly.
In the News
The Lung Cancer Colorado Fund is operated by the University of Colorado Hospital Foundation, which distribute funds to all areas of need within the hospital and the University.
The Fund is managed by a steering committee consisting of clinical experts in the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer and basic science experts in the molecular biology underlying the disease:
- Ross Camidge, MD, PhD, Director of the Lung Cancer Clinical Program, University of Colorado
- Lynn Heasley, PhD, Department of Craniofacial Biology, University of Colorado
- Steve Malkoski, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Pulmonology, University of Colorado
- Strode Weaver, MHSA, MBA, Executive Director, UCH Oncology Services