<< Back to Results
An international Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Autologous Dendritic Cell Immunotherapy (AGS-003) Plus Standard Treatment of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (ADAPT)
- This is a clinical trial of autologous dendritic dell immunotherapy (AGS-003) plus standard treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ELAINE LAM
- KATHRYNE REED at 720-848-5278
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. Your involvement in the pre-screening tumor collection part of this study ends after a part of your kidney tumor is removed. If it is determined that you have a type of advanced kidney cancer called clear cell renal cancer, the study doctor will discuss the duration of the treatment part of this study and all details of the treatment part of the study with you. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced renal cell carcinoma.