<< Back to Results
GOG-0254 A PHASE II EVALUATION OF SU11248 (SUNITINIB MALATE) (IND# 74019, NSC# 736511) IN THE TREATMENT OF PERSISTENT OR RECURRENT CLEAR CELL OVARIAN CARCINOMA
- This is a clinical trial of SU11248 (sunitinib malate) that will be administered by mouthwhich is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last until the cancer grows/worsens or treatment is not well-tolerated. A follow up period will consist of physician contact and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with clear cell ovarian cancer that has regrown or has not responded to prior treatment.