<< Back to Results
CALGB C80802 - PHASE III RANDOMIZED STUDY OF SORAFENIB PLUS DOXORUBICIN VERSUS SORAFENIB IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA (HCC)
- This is a clinical trial of sorafenib that will be administered by mouth, which is investigational and doxorubicin that will be administered by IV and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- WELLS MESSERSMITH
- KIRSTEN MILLER at 720-848-5278
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 3 years. A follow up period will consist of clinic visit // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced primary liver cancer.