<< Back to Results
A Prospective Study for the Assessment of Recurrence Risk in Stage II Colon Cancer Patients Using ColoPrint
- This study plans to learn more about a new investigative diagnostic test, called ColoPrint. ColoPrint is a new diagnostic test that has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). ColoPrint has been developed based on Agendia's MammaPrint« test. This is the first gene profile testing to receive FDA approval and is currently used in the clinic to help determine if disease recurrence will occur in certain breast cancer patients. ColoPrint may help identify patients with stage II disease whose treatment may be able to be safely managed without chemotherapy.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- MARTIN MCCARTER
- JAMIE BENDRICK-PEART at 720-848-0600
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : Patients enrolled in the study will have a small piece of the tumor sent to the sponsor, Agendia, in the Netherlands. The tumor sample will be analyzed for its gene expression. This piece of tumor will be removed during your routine surgery. Enough of the tumor tissue will remain at your hospital for any additional tests you may need in the future. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with Stage II or III colon cancer with plans to be treated with routine surgery.