<< Back to Results
A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Ascending Doses of AZD4547 in Patients with Advanced Solid Malignancies
- Clinical trial of investigational drug AZD4547 given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- HALEY CHILES at 720-848-5097
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit after you stop taking the study drug (to follow for any lasting side effects). // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).