<< Back to Results
A phase I, multicenter, open-label dose escalation study of LDK378, administered orally in adult patients with tumors characterized by genetic abnormalities in anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)
- Clinical trial of investigational drug LDK378 given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ROSS CAMIDGE
- MARK MORROW at 720-848-0665
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are responding well to the study drug. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit after you stop taking the study drug (to follow for any lasting side effects). // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)