<< Back to Results
A Phase 1 Study To Assess The Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Activity of ON 01910.Na Concentrate Administered Orally as Escalating Multiple Doses Twice a Day up to 21 Days of a 21-Day Cycle in Patients with Advanced Cancer
- Clinical trial of investigational drug ON 01910.Na given by mouth.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- ANTONIO JIMENO
- HALEY CHILES at 720-848-5097
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last as long as you are doing well in the study and are willing to continue your participation. A follow up period will consist of a clinic visit after you stop taking the study drug (to follow for any lasting side effects). // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with advanced solid tumor(s).
- Clinical Translational Research Center (CTRC)