<< Back to Results
NSABP B-43: A Phase III Clinical Trial Comparing Trastumumab Given Concurrently with Radiation Therapy and Radiation Therapy Alone for Women with HER2-Positive Ductal Carcinoma in Situ Resected by Lumpectomy
- This is a clinical trial of Trastuzumab added to breast radiation therapy. Trastuzumab is an investigational treatment.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- NICOLE KOUNALAKIS
- BRITTANY HICKS at 720-848-0657
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 3-6 weeks. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits.
// Eligibility criteria : includes but is not limited to 18 years or older
- Shaw Regional Cancer Center (Vail)
- ST. MARYS HOSPITAL - G.J.
- Valley View Hospital