<< Back to Results
Helping Ourselves, Helping Others: The Young Women's Breast Cancer Study
- This study plans to learn more about breast cancer in young women, including the biology of the disease and young women's experiences with it. We aim to use this information to improve the care and information available for young women with breast cancer.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- VIRGINIA BORGES
- ELIZABETH MANTHEY at 720-848-8031
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A blood draw at the first visit and one year later. Surveys mailed every 6 months for 3 years and then once a year for 7 years. // Eligibility criteria include women 18-40 years old with breast cancer.