<< Back to Results
Phase 0 Study of Normal Postpartum Involution to Identify the Feasibility of a Life Window for Breast Cancer Chemoprevention
- You will be asked to donate a biopsy of your breast, 3 tubes (approximately 2 Tablespoons) of blood and a urine sample.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- VIRGINIA BORGES
- EMILY ROZZO at 303-724-0186
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : You will be asked to donate a biopsy of your breast, 3 tubes (approximately 2 Tablespoons) of blood and a urine sample. // Women who are pregnant or nursing are eligible and have not been diagnosed with cancer. All study procedures will be performed after you give birth or after you stop nursing.