<< Back to Results
GOG 0244: The Lymphedema and Gynecologic Cancer (LEG) Study: Incidence, Risk Factors and Impact in Newly Diagnosed Patients
- This is a clinical trial designated to learn more about how often women with your type of cancer may develop lower extremity lymphedema (swelling in the legs or a swollen leg) after undergoing surgery to remove your tumor and surrounding tissue for gynecologic cancer.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period will determine eligibility. Treatment period can last up to 2 years. A follow up period will consist of an examination 4-6 weeks after surgery, then every three months during months 3-12, and every 6 months during months13-24. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with cervical, vulvar, or uterine cancer.