<< Back to Results
GOG-0212 A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12, Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or XyotaxT (CT-2103) (IND# 70177) Versus No Treatment Until Documented Relapse in Women With Advanced Ovarian or Primary Peritoneal Cancer Who Achieve a Complete Clinical Response to Primary Platinum / Taxane Chemotherapy
- Women on this study will be placed into 1 of 3 groups. The first group will be treated with paclitaxel, a standard chemotherapy drug used to treat ovarian cancer.
The second group will receive, Xyotax? (CT-2103), an experimental drug with anti-cancer activity similar to that of paclitaxel. The third group will receive no chemotherapy treatment.
Both study drugs will be administered by IV.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- SIDNEY MCINTOSH at 720-848-0681
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that will continue for a maximum of 12 months depending on how well you respond to treatment and the seriousness of any side effects. A follow up period will consist of follow-up exams for five years. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer that has been confirmed by surgery, you have completed your chemotherapy treatment, and you are in remission with no signs of active cancer.