<< Back to Results
GOG 0274: A Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Following Chemoradiation as Primary Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Compared To Chemoraditiaon Alone: The Outback Trial ( ANZGOG 0902)
- This is a clinical trial of cisplatin that will be administered by IV plus Radiation Therapy which is standard of care and carboplatin and paclitaxel that will be administered by IV and is investigational.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 5 years. A follow up period will consist of clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with cervical cancer.