<< Back to Results
GOG-0241 A GCIG INTERGROUP MULTICENTER PHASE III TRIAL OF OPEN LABEL CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL +/- NCI-SUPPLIED AGENT: BEVACIZUMAB (NSC #704865, IND #7921) COMPARED WITH OXALIPLATIN AND CAPECITABINE +/- BEVACIZUMAB AS FIRST LINE CHEMOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH MUCINOUS EPITHELIAL OVARIAN OR FALLOPIAN TUBE CANCER (MEOC)
- This is a clinical trial of oxaliplatin that will be administered by IV which is investigational. capecitabine that will be administered by mouth which is investigational, bevacizumab that will be administered by IV which is investigational, carboplatin that will be administered by IV which is standard of care, and paclitaxel that will be administered by IV which is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Ovarian Cancer
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- SIDNEY MCINTOSH at 720-848-0681
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period that can last up to 18 cycles, of 21 days each. A follow up period will consist of phone contact, and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with Stage II-IV or Stage I recurrent (for which patients have never received prior chemotherapy) mucinous adenocarcinoma of the ovary or fallopian tube that requires chemotherapy.