<< Back to Results
GOG-0261 A RANDOMIZED PHASE III TRIAL OF PACLITAXEL PLUS CARBOPLATIN VERSUS IFOSFAMIDE PLUS PACLITAXEL IN CHEMOTHERAPY- NAIVE PATIENTS WITH NEWLY DIAGNOSED STAGE I-IV OR PERSISTENT OR RECURRENT CARCINOSARCOMA (MIXED MESODERMAL TUMORS) OF THE UTERUS
- This is a clinical trial comparing the combination of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel that will be administered by IV, which is investigational and the combination of Paclitaxel, Ifosfamide, and Mesna that will be administered by IV and is standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- REBECCA KISSANE at 720-848-7202
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 30 weeks. A follow up period will consist of physician contact, and clinic visits. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with uterine cancer that requires additional therapy because it has spread beyond the uterus and/or has re-grown following surgery or radiation treatment.