<< Back to Results
GOG 0258 A RANDOMIZED PHASE III TRIAL OF CISPLATIN AND TUMOR VOLUME DIRECTED IRRADIATION FOLLOWED BY CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL VS. CARBOPLATIN AND PACLITAXEL FOR OPTIMALLY DEBULKED, ADVANCED ENDOMETRIAL CARCINOMA
- This is a clinical trial of Cisplatin (that will be administered by I), plus radiation therapy, followed by Carboplatin and Paclitaxel (that will be administered by IV), and is standard of care, compared to Carboplatin and Paclitaxel (that will be administered by IV), without Cisplatin and radiation therapy, and is also standard of care.
- IRB Protocol Number
- Principal Investigator(s)
- SUSAN DAVIDSON
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- SIDNEY MCINTOSH at 720-848-0681
- Eligibility and Other Participant Information
- What To Expect : A screening period to determine eligibility. A treatment period(s) that can last up to 6 months. A follow up period that will consist of clinic visits, physician contact, and phone contact. // Eligibility criteria include but are not limited to 18 years or older with endometrial cancer that has spread outside of the uterus, but it is still contained in the abdomen.